Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentijnsdag!





Find attached some pictures from today of Liliane and Amelie. As you can see, Liliane is engaging in one of her favorite activities.




Here are some additional pictures from Gouda. The woman dressed in traditional Dutch clothing was handing out scratchers for a discount at a local shop. Later, we saw her smoking with someone next to a church. I really wanted to take a picture of that, but it would have been much to obvious. The cigarette made her look completely out of character. Speaking of traditional Dutch clothing, the only person I've seen wearing clogs has been my daughter who wears "water clogs" (aka Target's Crocs knockoffs).

I received an ecard from a friend for Valentine's Day today. It was a celebrity soulmate quiz. Mine was Will Smith. If you want to know who yours is, I've attached the the link. If you want to share it with us and the readers of this blog, feel free to leave it in the comment section.
Take the Quiz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My celebsoulmate is George Clooney.
Happy Valent*****ines Day!

Devon Adams said...

Love the baguette out of the bike. I want to live simply. Went to Whole Foods today and bought what looked like just a meal's worth.

Bridget said...

My soulmate is Jack Black?!? aka Tenacious D! Wanted George Clooney too. Bridget

Anonymous said...

OK so mine is Brad Pitt, would not say no to that body. You know what I check for first!!!!!