This picture was taken yesterday at the Apenheul.
Unfortunately, Liliane has been running a fever today, so she hasn't been 100%. We had to go to language class tonight, so we couldn't celebrate 100% (we'll make up for it). However, she had cheese doritos and hot dogs for dinner, which I trust she enjoyed. I had gotten her some chocolate mousse for dessert, but that appeared uneaten when we returned. I also let her watch all the Dora she wanted and gave her more than her usual amount of sweets today.
Some pictures from this weekend.

4 comments:
what a great picture of the three girls
anita
Happy Birthday Liliane! I can't believe it's been a year since her 1 yr birthday at Papago Park and she was just starting to stand up!
Happy Birthdau Liliane! Wish we could've been with you to celebrate! love, Aunt Melinda
Liliane is getting so old and big! Great.
Post a Comment