We leave exactly one week from today! We spent yesterday sorting through everything in our garage/basement, complete with signs demarcating what goes where. Our friend Dana came by and was a considerable help. We'll continue to do the same thing today, but in the house. I'm hoping not to forget anything because once our belongings go into storage, they will not come out for two years. Sounds kind of ominous, doesn't it?
In other news, my fabulous friend Amarilys celebrated her birthday last night at a nail shop down in Tempe (Quality Nail, in HD shopping plaza near Kyrene & Warner). Amarilys and her family are great hosts and they had a great selection of Puerto Rican food, sangria, and Cathy's rum cake! Quality Nail had an amazing selection of nail art, so I now have black toenails with pink stars and sparkles. I have a feeling that nail salons have not yet evolved this far in Europe, so it may be my last frou-frou pedicure for a while.
In other news, my fabulous friend Amarilys celebrated her birthday last night at a nail shop down in Tempe (Quality Nail, in HD shopping plaza near Kyrene & Warner). Amarilys and her family are great hosts and they had a great selection of Puerto Rican food, sangria, and Cathy's rum cake! Quality Nail had an amazing selection of nail art, so I now have black toenails with pink stars and sparkles. I have a feeling that nail salons have not yet evolved this far in Europe, so it may be my last frou-frou pedicure for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment