Our Faithful Readers,
I wanted to let you know that we are going to try to blog more regularly, starting today. I will start with present things and try to backblog for August, September and October.
You may have been wondering why you haven't heard from us. In September, I began an LLM (master of law) program at the University of Amsterdam in the field of Public International Law. It is a one-year program and I expect to graduate in August. We run on an 8-week quarter system, with new classes beginning every quarter. I ended up enrolling in 5 1/2 classes during first quarter and had no extra time to update. This quarter is much better with a more manageable 3 1/2 classes. I love the classes and have made some great new friends! During the week, the girls go to daycare twice a week and Peruvian nanny watches them two days per week. So far, everything's been working out well and we are all quite happy.
Take care, and I'll try to jump right back in to blogging!
Madeline
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Finally....Looking forward to watching your adventures unfold! love, melinda
Hooray!
Post a Comment